The paper sent to our redaction will be considered for publication if meeting the following criteria:
- It is scientific and focused on the reviews of related problems in contemporary al-Qur'an dan Hadist . Besides, it must be original and based on the research and contributive literature review for the development of Islamic studies.
- Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- It consists of title, author’s name, institution, email address, abstract, keywords, content, and references.
- The title must be clear, precise and no more than 14 words.
- The author does not need to include an academic title.
- The manuscript should be typed in MS document format with Times New Roman, size 12 pts, one and a half-space, A4 paper roughly 15 to 25 pages (see template)
- All submissions must include 75-150 words abstract and 3-5 keywords. The abstract of the research paper should contain the title, purpose, method, and research finding. Meanwhile, the abstract of non-research paper includes title, purpose, and discussion.
- The paper will be reviewed and edited without changing any substantial contents
- Bibliographical reference must be noted in body note and bibliography according APA Style.
- Email automation is currently in trouble, so if the paper status is "archived", then the manuscript is rejected.